The Mandile + Lorimer Team is dedicated to working hard and providing the highest level of service to all of their clients. Two established professionals, Michael Mandile and Tim Lorimer, each of whom provide their own unique talents and strengths in the intricacies of buying and selling real estate in the Chicago & NW Suburban Market. Their combined efforts and tailored service help their clients realize all of their real estate goals. The Mandile + Lorimer Team’s expertise and professionalism is unsurpassed. Their knowledge, passion and personal approach to each transaction sets them apart from other agents. This year they were recognized by Wall Street Journals Real Trends for being in the top 20 producing teams by volume in the state of Illinois. They work with buyers, sellers, tenants and developers and have sold over $100 Million in Real Estate in 2021. The majority of their clientele is through word of mouth and referral which speaks to their character, ability and the overall experience of working with them within the group or individually. The Mandile + Lorimer Team is known within the industry for getting the job done at a cut above the rest.
Featured on No Shortcuts Podcast
Awards & Features
- 2021 Real Producers Magazine Agent Feature – Top 500 Brokers in IL
- 2021 Real Trends – Top Producing Team Volume
- 2021 Real Trends – Top Producing Team Transactions
- 2021 Top Agent Network Member – Top 10% of all Real Estate Brokers
- 2021 Chicago Association of Realtors – Rising Star
- 2020 Real Trends Top Producing Team by Volume
- 2020 Real Trends Top Producing Team by Transactions
- 2019 Top 20 social media influencers for real estate – Chicago via Property Spark
- 2019 Who’s Who of Real Estate – Chicago Agent Magazine
- 2018 Who’s Who of Real Estate – Chicago Agent Magazine
- 2017 Rookie of The Year – Chicago Association of Realtors
- Keeping It Real Podcast – For Real Estate Brokers by Real Estate Brokers
- 5 Star Zillow Premier Agent
- Real Producers Jam Session – Episode #54
- “My Style” Feature – Chicago Agent Magazine
- Highest Priced Home Sales in Chicago – The Real Deal
Michael P. Mandile, a graduate of DePaul University, has an extensive background in real estate sales, property investments, and property management. Being raised in a family of real estate investors, Michael has gone from observing the family bus... Read More...
As a native Chicagoan, Tim has lived in many of the city’s beautiful and robust neighborhoods. This, coupled with his expansive knowledge of financial and economic markets and being on both the buy and sell side of a property transaction, ignite... Read More...
A real estate professional since 2009, Tracy is passionate about helping people realize their dreams through real estate. She understands that each client has their own individual objectives and strives to help them reach their personal goals. Tra... Read More...
Real Estate was not the original career path for Kirk but has proven to be an industry that he thrives in. After attending Purdue University as a flight major, he came to Chicago in hopes of pursuing a career as a pilot. He initially worked as a f... Read More...
Luca N. Cannarile, a graduate of Elmhurst College, is proud to Chicago, Home. Throughout his time at school, Luca earned his degree in Business and Urban Studies while working closely with the Top Producing team, The Mandile + Lorimer Property Gro... Read More...
Justin M.P. Peters has lived in the Chicago Metropolitan area his whole life, which has allowed him to experience the prominent attractions of the city first-hand. Justin grew up in a family of entrepreneurs and investors, from which he developed ... Read More...
Kristina is a licensed real estate broker whose homes sell in record times. Her price recommendations are on point and she creates a marketing plan for the sale of her clients’ home which presents them with the right buyer at the perfect price. ... Read More...
As a REALTOR®, Carmen Salerno strongly stands out with a fierce passion and focus on ensuring his clients meet their real estate goals satisfactorily. Before becoming a REALTOR®, Carmen had enjoyed years of successfully flipping homes, which led... Read More...